Geomembrane liners have been used in pond applications for decades and are a viable economical solution for containment of hazardous and nonhazardous liquids. Liner durability against weather, UV exposure, chemical exposures, and temperature fluctuations has increased in performance along with the quality and workmanship of the installation.
Pond lining is one of the most common applications for geomembrane use. Advanced test methods allow for the smallest holes to be detected to truly achieve a perfect containment system. TCA offers advanced geomembranes that can be used as a primary containment barrier for high temperature liquids and provide outstanding chemical compatibility. We provide geomembrane liner installation, design assistance, fabrication and construction services for containment applications.
Containment LinersTCA uses 30 mil & 40 mil LLDPE liners as well as HDPE. We have the ablility to fabricate liners to any size and shape for any containment system. TCA advantage
- Faster turnaround time
- Custom fabricated to any size
- Easily expandable
FabricsTCA also offers a line of woven and nonwoven geofabrics. Geofabrics may be used for:
- Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
- Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
- Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
- Cushioning and protection in many containment projects